What is MailUp?
It is the simple and scalable solution to design, send & automate marketing campaigns via Email, SMS and Messaging Apps.
MailUp is a tool in the Email Marketing category of a tech stack.
MailUp is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to MailUp's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses MailUp?
Magento, Zapier, AppDynamics, PrestaShop, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud are some of the popular tools that integrate with MailUp. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with MailUp.
- Drap-and-drop, responsive design email editor
- Merge tags
- Dynamic content
- Responsive design templates
- Email preview in multiple email clients
- Email testing
- Email a/b testing
- Strong recipient segmentation tools
- Campaign scheduling
- Email automation
- Multi-list environment
- Advanced preference center
- Complete statistics
- Aggregate message statistics (e.g. all Q1 campaigns)
- Highly configurable
- SMTP relay for transactional messages
- SMS messaging
- SMS shortcode & keywords for USA SMS messaging
- multi-user support with granular permissions
- REST and SOAP apis
- integrated with many popular ecommerce, CRM, and CMS systems
- Zapier integration
- Deliverability consulting
MailUp Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to MailUp?
See all alternatives
MailChimp helps you design email newsletters, share them on social networks, integrate with services you already use, and track your results. It's like your own personal publishing platform.
It is a digital marketing toolbox that's built to scale and adapt with you as you grow. You can save time and boost performance by automating your segmentation and marketing messages.
It is a secure and reliable business email solution tailor-made for your organization's communication needs. With enhanced collaboration features, it's not just an inbox—it's more.
Campaign Monitor makes it easy to attract new subscribers, send them beautiful email newsletters and see stunning reports on the results.
A cloud-based email marketing solution for e-commerce businesses. It allows users to send out targeted email campaigns based on metrics such as purchasing and viewing history and how customers have interacted with past emails.