What is MaxCDN?
The MaxCDN Content Delivery Network efficiently delivers your site’s static file through hundreds of servers instead of slogging through a single host. This "smart route" technology distributes your content to your visitors via the city closest to them.
MaxCDN is a tool in the Content Delivery Network category of a tech stack.
Who uses MaxCDN?
1047 companies reportedly use MaxCDN in their tech stacks, including Postman, Accenture, and Stack Overflow.
537 developers on StackShare have stated that they use MaxCDN.
WordPress, New Relic, jsDelivr, StackPath, and Leftronic are some of the popular tools that integrate with MaxCDN. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with MaxCDN.
Pros of MaxCDN
Speed to my clients
Great service & Customer Support
Shared and Affordable SSL
- We Make You Fast- With our fast-growing network of multiple PoP locations in all parts of the globe, we mirror your content and deliver it to the neared location to your visitors. It isn't just our network that is fast, but with our state-of-art hardware, fast RAM and SSD storage, content is served at lightning fast speeds.
- We Have Your Back- To ensure that you do not have any downtime, we have deployed redundant networks and intelligent routing that ensures selecting an alternative route if a network pathway is down.
- We Help You Rank- Using MaxCDN will help you improve your website speed, and since this is now a ranking factor used by Google and other search engines for deciding search results, deploying MaxCDN will help you rank better, giving you more traffic.
- We Help You Track- Our flexible and configurable reporting tool will allow you to track bandwidth usage, cache hits and multiple other parameters on an overall as well as per zone-basis.
- HTTP Referrer Protection to prevent hot-linking, customizable caching of query strings, and the ability to use a custom robot.txt are supported.
- MaxCDN also supports SSL with instant SSL setup of shared, custom, as well as wildcard SSL and other SSL-related features
MaxCDN Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to MaxCDN?
See all alternatives
Cloudflare speeds up and protects millions of websites, APIs, SaaS services, and other properties connected to the Internet.
KeyCDN offers super fast and secure content delivery for minimal loading time. In addition to the CDN, it also offers advanced image processing and many other features such as live logs and Let's Encrypt SSL.
Amazon CloudFront can be used to deliver your entire website, including dynamic, static, streaming, and interactive content using a global network of edge locations. Requests for your content are automatically routed to the nearest edge location, so content is delivered with the best possible performance.
Fastly's real-time content delivery network gives you total control over your content, unprecedented access to performance analytics, and the ability to instantly update content in 150 milliseconds.
If you've ever shopped online, downloaded music, watched a web video or connected to work remotely, you've probably used Akamai's cloud platform. Akamai helps businesses connect the hyperconnected, empowering them to transform and reinvent their business online. We remove the complexities of technology, so you can focus on driving your business faster forward.