Why people like
Amazon Elastic Transcoder
Convert or transcode media files from their source format into versions that will playback on devices like smartphones, tablets and PCs. Create a transcoding “job” specifying the location of your source media file and how you want it transcoded. Amazon Elastic Transcoder also provides transcoding presets for popular output formats. All these features are available via service API, AWS SDKs and the AWS Management Console.
Amazon Elastic Transcoder's
- Amazon Elastic Transcoder runs your transcoding jobs using the Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2). Built to work with content you store in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Automatically receive status of your transcoding jobs via Amazon Simple Notification Service (Amazon SNS)
- Query the status of transcoding jobs.
- Manage your transcoding jobs by stopping, starting or canceling them.
- SDKs available for Java, .NET, Node.js, PHP, Python and Ruby, and the new AWS Command Line Interface
- Supports the following output formats- Audio codecs: AAC, MP3 and Vorbis. Video codecs: H.264 and VP8. Container types: MPEG-4, MPEG-2 Transport Stream (TS) and WebM.