What is Mocha?
Who uses Mocha?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Mocha in their tech stack.
So far, I have worked on UI automation testing using the WebdriverIO+TypeScript+ Cucumber framework. Now my manager wants me to design a framework for API automation testing using TypeScript.
Could someone please suggest if it is ideal to use cucumber for API automation? If not, please provide the reasons. And also, please suggest the best npm packages, framework (Cucumber/ Mocha), API testing module - axios or SuperTest, report generation tool (Allure report or any other) that we can use for API automation testing.
Jobs that mention Mocha as a desired skillset
- browser support
- simple async support, including promises
- test coverage reporting
- string diff support
- proper exit status for CI support etc
- auto-detects and disables coloring for non-ttys
- maps uncaught exceptions to the correct test case
- async test timeout support
- test-specific timeouts
- growl notification support
- reports test durations
- highlights slow tests
- file watcher support
- global variable leak detection