What is MockFlow?
MockFlow is an online wireframe software that helps to design, collaborate (in real-time) user interface mockups for software and websites.
MockFlow is a tool in the Wireframing category of a tech stack.
Who uses MockFlow?
12 developers on StackShare have stated that they use MockFlow.
Slack, Google Drive, Trello, G Suite, and Confluence are some of the popular tools that integrate with MockFlow. Here's a list of all 11 tools that integrate with MockFlow.
Why developers like MockFlow?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use MockFlow
Be the first to leave a pro
- Presentation mode to test wireframe interactionsZoom wireframes with auto-size function
- SiteMap creator with pages and folders
- Interactive visualization of SiteMap
- Graph, 960 grids and Rulers are provided for layout
- Support for Master pages to avoid rework
- Revision History for tracking your design iterations
- Large library of wireframe components
- MockStore for eXtra elements & templates
- Image Manager
- Built-in Icon library
- Layout Builder for designing background layout designs
- Stickers: Ready-made collection of images
- Components for annotating your wireframe
- Export entire project to offline HTML
- Multi page PDF document
- Microsoft Powerpoint Slides
- High-Quality PNG images
- Generate Specification in MS Word format
- Unique Expose Snapshot
- Convert SiteMap to Excel format
- Real-Time Design Collaboration with Team Chat
- Sharing permissions include Reviewer & Co-Editor
- Optional public URLs for wireframe projects
- Get annotated feedback directly in the wireframe
- Track wireframe activities and updates from team members
- Google Apps Integration
- Self-serve License Manager - to manage team licenses
- Team Contact manager
- Projects can be copied between accounts
- Ability to Export wireframe data
- 'Labels' for organizing wireframe projects
- WhiteBoard tool for drawing doodles on wireframe
- View/Edit/Update your wireframes offline
- Built-in Web Snap function for capturing webpages
MockFlow Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to MockFlow?
See all alternatives
InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
Balsamiq Mockups is a web tool that allows users to mock up different designs and ideas quickly and easily. Balsamic Mockups is similar to drawing mockups, but it is digital
Solution for visual communication. Create online flowcharts, diagrams, UML sketches, and ER models.
Easily create complex shapes with our state-of-the-art vector boolean operations and take advantage of our extensive layer styles.
Achieve flow with our web app for creating mockups, wireframes and interactive prototypes that look great onscreen and on paper thanks to the Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) technology.