What is OmniDB?
OmniDB is a web tool that simplifies database management focusing on interactivity, designed to be powerful and lightweight.
OmniDB is a tool in the Database Tools category of a tech stack.
OmniDB is an open source tool with 2K GitHub stars and 264 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to OmniDB's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses OmniDB?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use OmniDB.
MySQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, and SQLite are some of the popular tools that integrate with OmniDB. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with OmniDB.
Why developers like OmniDB?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use OmniDB
Be the first to leave a pro
- Web Tool: Accessible from any platform, using a browser as a medium
- Responsive Interface: All available functions in a single page
- Unified Workspace: Different technologies managed in a single workspace
- Simplified Editing: Easy to add and remove connections
- Safety: Multi-user support with encrypted personal information
- Interactive Tables: All functionalities use interactive tables, allowing copying and pasting in blocks
- Smart SQL Editor: Contextual SQL code completion
- Beautiful SQL Editor: You can choose between many available color themes
- Tabbed SQL Editor: Easily add, rename or delete editor tabs
OmniDB Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to OmniDB?
See all alternatives
As a portable web application written primarily in PHP, it has become one of the most popular MySQL administration tools, especially for web hosting services.
It is a free multi-platform database tool for developers, SQL programmers, database administrators and analysts. Supports all popular databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase, Teradata, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, etc.
It is a modern database query and access library for Scala. It allows you to work with stored data almost as if you were using Scala collections while at the same time giving you full control over when a database access happens and which data is transferred.
Sequel Pro is a fast, easy-to-use Mac database management application for working with MySQL databases.
PostGIS is a spatial database extender for PostgreSQL object-relational database. It adds support for geographic objects allowing location queries to be run in SQL.