What is Perfect Audience?
Retarget lost visitors everywhere from one simple dashboard.
Perfect Audience is a tool in the Ad Retargeting category of a tech stack.
Who uses Perfect Audience?
17 companies reportedly use Perfect Audience in their tech stacks, including New Relic, Mailgun, and Runscope.
Why developers like Perfect Audience?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Perfect Audience
Be the first to leave a pro
Perfect Audience's Features
- Rule-based Tag Manager - Install a single tracking code. Create segments for every behavior you care about.
- Conversion Tracking - Track click and view conversions, sale value, order ID and much more.
- Revenue Tracking - Pass in revenue values and compare them against daily ad spend.
- Manage Multiple Sites - Manage campaigns for as many sites as you want, free of charge.
- Transparent Billing - Track every dollar spent with detailed invoices sent to your inbox.
- Detailed Analytics - Count clicks, conversions, CTR, CPA, CPC and lots more, updated every 2 hours.
- Powerful Segmenting - Track users based on pages viewed & actions fired in the browser.
- Cookie Freshness - Retarget only the freshest visitors to your site, not the old ones who don't care.
Perfect Audience Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Perfect Audience?
AdRoll is the most effective retargeting platform in the world. We’re trusted by more companies than anyone else. AdRoll takes just minutes to setup.
An online advertising solution that businesses use to promote their products and services on Google Search, YouTube and other sites across the web. It also allows advertisers to choose specific goals for their ads, like driving phone calls or website visits.