1&1 vs GoDaddy: What are the differences?
1&1: Got a great idea? Get a great domain!. As a recognized partner of VeriSign®, WebSite.ws, ICANN and more; we make domain name registration simple and seamless. Launch your next web project with 1&1 today!; GoDaddy: The Web's largest hosting and domain registration provider. Go Daddy makes registering Domain Names fast, simple, and affordable.
1&1 and GoDaddy belong to "Domain Registration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by 1&1 are:
- FREE Private Domain Name Registration (not available for .us or .co and .ca)
- 5 Page Starter Website Builder
- E-Mail Account with 2GB Mailbox Space
On the other hand, GoDaddy provides the following key features:
- Private Registration- Keeps your personal information private, protecting you from spam, scams and worse.
- GeoDomainMap Tool- Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)- Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is 1&1?
What is GoDaddy?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
The UI is really complicated unnecessarily, the prices are expensive and in some instances you're charged even after you've cancelled your service.