900dpi vs Cloud CMS: What are the differences?
What is 900dpi? A hosted CMS for designers, created from your static HTML. Create a CMS using the tools you already know. Make static websites editable by adding a CSS class. Manage it all from right inside your Dropbox folder.
What is Cloud CMS? Create, manage and publish amazing content to your web sites and mobile applications. Easily Create, Upload and Edit;Use Simple Content Forms;Full Text Search and Query; Workspaces.
900dpi and Cloud CMS can be primarily classified as "Cloud Content Management System" tools.
Some of the features offered by 900dpi are:
- Use Dropbox to sync your files
- Add the "900-edit" class to any element and your text or image can be easily edited by your client through our WYSIWYG editor
- Easily add forms into your HTML and the results will be written to your Dropbox folder
On the other hand, Cloud CMS provides the following key features:
- mobile content management
- enterprise content management
- document management