900dpi vs prismic.io: What are the differences?
900dpi: A hosted CMS for designers, created from your static HTML. Create a CMS using the tools you already know. Make static websites editable by adding a CSS class. Manage it all from right inside your Dropbox folder; prismic.io: Keep your content in a content repository that you can query via its simple REST API. prismic.io is a web software you can use to manage content in any kind of website or app API-driven, it is the easiest way to integrate your content with no technology or design constraint. It is also the easiest way for content writers to edit, preview and plan updates..
900dpi and prismic.io belong to "Cloud Content Management System" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by 900dpi are:
- Use Dropbox to sync your files
- Add the "900-edit" class to any element and your text or image can be easily edited by your client through our WYSIWYG editor
- Easily add forms into your HTML and the results will be written to your Dropbox folder
On the other hand, prismic.io provides the following key features:
- REST, JSON or HTML, effective API browser, thorough documentation, all amazingly easy to use.
- Get your project up and running in seconds. Nothing to install.
- Your content is API-based, you can inject it easily into new platforms and sites.
What is 900dpi?
What is prismic.io?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose 900dpi?
Sign up to add, upvote and see more prosMake informed product decisions
What are the cons of using 900dpi?
What companies use 900dpi?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with 900dpi?
I made several PHP websites with prismic.io, I enjoyed the flexibility of custom content types, content components that can be reused to compose a layout, simple docs and reactive dev support. Finally, editors are all happy with the backend UI, the ability to preview from the backend or edit content from the website ; and they feel safe with the changes history and ability to rollback to any version of a content piece.