Algorithms.io vs Firebase Predictions: What are the differences?
Algorithms.io: Machine learning as a service for streaming data from connected devices. Build And Run Predictive Applications For Streaming Data From Applications, Devices, Machines and Wearables; Firebase Predictions: Define dynamic user groups based on predicted behavior. Firebase Predictions uses the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on users’ predicted behavior.
Algorithms.io and Firebase Predictions can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Algorithms.io are:
- Classification & Anomaly Detection- With our machine learning algorithms and your time series data, we can get up to 99% prediction accuracy on the state of the sensor. Algorithms include neural network, random forest, support vector machine and others.
- Streaming Data Infrastructure- We provide the infrastructure for your streaming data as a service including a highly scalable time-series database and analytics capabilities.
- Analytics Across All Your Devices- Capture and aggregate data from all of your devices to perform analytics across the entire dataset.
On the other hand, Firebase Predictions provides the following key features:
- Boost revenue and retention through customized user experiences
- Send smarter notifications
- Create custom predictions