Assemblage vs Cozimo: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, Cozimo is detailed as "Online real-time image and video collaboration". Cozimo is a real time collaboration tool where you can review your design, video and pdf projects.
Assemblage and Cozimo belong to "Visual Collaboration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Cozimo provides the following key features:
- Review and markup images, videos, PDFs and documents from any web browser, anytime, anywhere.
- Get to ‘yes’ faster with live interactive meetings, review and collaboration sessions.
- Stay organized with a complete, easy-to-find record of all project-related communications.
What is Assemblage?
What is Cozimo?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose Cozimo?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Cozimo?
What companies use Cozimo?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
What tools integrate with Cozimo?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx