Assemblage vs GoVisually: What are the differences?
Assemblage: Powerful visual collaboration tool. For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens; GoVisually: The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media. GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more.
Assemblage and GoVisually can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, GoVisually provides the following key features:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.
What is Assemblage?
What is GoVisually?
Want advice about which of these to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose GoVisually?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using GoVisually?
What companies use GoVisually?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
What tools integrate with GoVisually?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx