Assemblage vs Precursor: What are the differences?
Developers describe Assemblage as "Powerful visual collaboration tool". For more efficient projects, teams and meetings. Collaborate directly in your browser. Supports 20+ filetypes. Draw, annotate and edit with partners, co-workers or friends. All changes happen real-time on all screens. On the other hand, Precursor is detailed as "*Mockups fixed by making collaboration effortless, built with React *". Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.
Assemblage and Precursor can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Assemblage are:
- See and compare multiple visual elements at the same time with an unlimited number of people
- Review, edit and comment simultaneously on previews of large image/video files
- Instant overview of large amounts of visual material
On the other hand, Precursor provides the following key features:
- Easily link your wireframes together in minutes to create working demos of your idea.
- New documents created in your team domain are automatically shared with your team.
- Teammates on your domain will get unlimited access to voice chat in every document
What is Assemblage?
What is Precursor?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Assemblage?
Why do developers choose Precursor?
What are the cons of using Assemblage?
What are the cons of using Precursor?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Assemblage?
What tools integrate with Precursor?
As of June 27, 2014 it doesn't exist as an stand alone product probably going to be integrated in Cisco's WebEx