Azure Machine Learning vs Firebase Predictions: What are the differences?
Azure Machine Learning: A fully-managed cloud service for predictive analytics. Azure Machine Learning is a fully-managed cloud service that enables data scientists and developers to efficiently embed predictive analytics into their applications, helping organizations use massive data sets and bring all the benefits of the cloud to machine learning; Firebase Predictions: Define dynamic user groups based on predicted behavior. Firebase Predictions uses the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on users’ predicted behavior.
Azure Machine Learning and Firebase Predictions can be categorized as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Azure Machine Learning are:
- Designed for new and experienced users
- Proven algorithms from MS Research, Xbox and Bing
- First class support for the open source language R
On the other hand, Firebase Predictions provides the following key features:
- Boost revenue and retention through customized user experiences
- Send smarter notifications
- Create custom predictions