Push Monkey vs Azure Notification Hubs: What are the differences?
Developers describe Push Monkey as "Safari Push Notifications for WordPress". Send website notifications directly to the desktop when new content is fresh from the oven. On the other hand, Azure Notification Hubs is detailed as "Send push notifications to any platform from any back end". Tutorials, API references, and other documentation show you how to set up and send push notifications from any backend to any mobile device.
Push Monkey and Azure Notification Hubs belong to "Web Push Notifications" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Push Monkey are:
- safari push notifications
- beautiful stats for open rate and subscribers
- automatic sending on new content
On the other hand, Azure Notification Hubs provides the following key features:
- Reach all major platforms—iOS, Android, Windows, Kindle, Baidu
- Use any back end, in the cloud or on-premises
- Fast broadcast push to millions of mobile devices with single API call