Beidou vs unistore: What are the differences?
Developers describe Beidou as "Isomorphic framework for server-rendered React apps, by Alibaba". Isomorphic framework for server-rendered React apps. On the other hand, unistore is detailed as "650b state container with component reactions for React". A tiny ~650b centralized container with component bindings for React and Preact.
Some of the features offered by Beidou are:
- High performance, 2-5 times speed up
- Search engine optimization
- React server side render
On the other hand, unistore provides the following key features:
- Small footprint compliments Preact nicely
- Familiar names and ideas from Redux-like libraries
- Useful data selectors to extract properties from state
Beidou and unistore are both open source tools. It seems that unistore with 2.48K GitHub stars and 143 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Beidou with 2.37K GitHub stars and 245 GitHub forks.