What is unistore?
A tiny ~650b centralized container with component bindings for React and Preact.
unistore is an open source tool with 2.7K GitHub stars and 160 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to unistore's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses unistore?
Pros of unistore
Be the first to leave a pro
- Small footprint compliments Preact nicely
- Familiar names and ideas from Redux-like libraries
- Useful data selectors to extract properties from state
- Portable actions can be moved into a common place and imported
- Functional actions are just reducers
unistore Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to unistore?
See all alternatives
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Whether you're building highly interactive web applications or you just need to add a date picker to a form control, jQuery UI is the perfect choice.
It is a library for building interactive web interfaces. It provides data-reactive components with a simple and flexible API.