Moon vs unistore: What are the differences?
What is Moon? Fast 7k Vue alternative. Moon is a minimal, blazing fast library for building user interfaces. It combines the positive aspects of popular libraries into one small package. It's super lightweight, and includes advanced optimizations to ensure fast render times.
What is unistore? 650b state container with component reactions for React. A tiny ~650b centralized container with component bindings for React and Preact.
Some of the features offered by Moon are:
- 🎉 Small file size (7kb minified + gzip)
- ⚡️ Blazing fast performance
- 🚀 Intuitive, easy-to-learn API
On the other hand, unistore provides the following key features:
- Small footprint compliments Preact nicely
- Familiar names and ideas from Redux-like libraries
- Useful data selectors to extract properties from state
Moon and unistore are both open source tools. It seems that Moon with 4.7K GitHub stars and 204 forks on GitHub has more adoption than unistore with 2.48K GitHub stars and 143 GitHub forks.