Moltin vs BigCommerce: What are the differences?
Moltin: eCommerce API for developers, powerful & flexible building blocks. Developers and merchants can manage stores through our responsive dashboard immediately after signing up, making development a non-linear process, with store owners able to add inventory whilst developers are working on the website with real data; BigCommerce: Ecommerce platform which allows you to create an online store. It is a true all-in-one ecommerce platform with the power to grow your business & help you sell more. It empowers you to rise above complexity – and ultimately focus on optimizing your business for growth.
Moltin and BigCommerce belong to "Ecommerce" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Moltin are:
- Manage multiple stores & admin accounts
- Responsive admin dashboard
- Product management & inventory control
On the other hand, BigCommerce provides the following key features:
- Manage your entire product catalog within the control panel
- Automate your sales taxes with Avalara Avatax built-in, or use our custom tax tables
- Enable your customers to initiate refunds or partial refunds through their account