What is Moltin?
Developers and merchants can manage stores through our responsive dashboard immediately after signing up, making development a non-linear process, with store owners able to add inventory whilst developers are working on the website with real data.
Moltin is a tool in the Ecommerce category of a tech stack.
Who uses Moltin?
4 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Moltin.
WordPress, Stripe, PayPal, SagePay, and Bambora are some of the popular tools that integrate with Moltin. Here's a list of all 6 tools that integrate with Moltin.
Why developers like Moltin?
Here’s a list of reasons why companies and developers use Moltin
- Manage multiple stores & admin accounts
- Responsive admin dashboard
- Product management & inventory control
- Image Storage & Delivery - CDN
- Hierarchical category structures
- Group products into brands & collections.
- Store and retrieve extendable customer profiles
- Place and manage orders
- Save addresses to speed up checkouts for repeat customers
- Cross device shopping carts, supporting pre-defined products or bespoke parameters
- Support for multiple carts per customer
- Supports over 30 payment gateways
- Multiple currencies and tax bands
- Extendable data structure allows users to store custom/additional data
- Traditional and custom checkout flows
- Shipping methods including support for weight or price based orders
- SDK's and libaries are available to jump start development
- Create your frontend in almost any language for any device
Moltin Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Moltin?
See all alternatives
Magento Community Edition is perfect if you’re a developer who wants to build your own solution with flexible eCommerce technology. You can modify the core code and add a wide variety of features and functionality.
Shopify powers tens of thousands of online retailers including General Electric, Amnesty International, CrossFit, Tesla Motors, Encyclopaedia Britannica, Foo Fighters, GitHub, and more. Our platform allows users to easily and quickly create their own online store without all the technical work involved in developing their own website, or the huge expense of having someone else build it. Shopify lets merchants manage all aspects of their shops: uploading products, changing the design, accepting credit card orders, and viewing their incoming orders and completed transactions.
Stripe makes it easy for developers to accept credit cards on the web.
It is an e-commerce solution to save time and money Add two lines of code to your website and start selling products, downloads, or subscriptions online. Accept credit cards from all over the world.
It is a true all-in-one ecommerce platform with the power to grow your business & help you sell more. It empowers you to rise above complexity – and ultimately focus on optimizing your business for growth.