Cluvio vs Birst: What are the differences?
What is Cluvio? A new cloud analytics platform based on SQL and R. Cluvio lets you run SQL queries against your database, visualize the results and create beautiful, interactive dashboards in minutes.
What is Birst? The global leader in Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics for the Enterprise. Automated, comprehensive and user-friendly business intelligence tools for company-wide collaboration on the data that matters most.
Cluvio and Birst belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Cluvio are:
- Full-featured SQL Editor with code completion, formatting, syntax coloring
- Full-featured R Editor with code completion and syntax coloring
- Database Almanac that gives fast and easy access to database structure (tables/columns) and let's the user quickly explore data
On the other hand, Birst provides the following key features:
- Adaptive User Experience
- Automated Data Refinement
- Create, Schedule, Alert, and Deliver Highly-Formatted Reports