Birst vs Sisense: What are the differences?
Developers describe Birst as "The global leader in Cloud Business Intelligence (BI) & Analytics for the Enterprise". Automated, comprehensive and user-friendly business intelligence tools for company-wide collaboration on the data that matters most. On the other hand, Sisense is detailed as "Simple drag-and-drop and scalable end-to-end BI processes". It is making business intelligence (BI) analytics easy with its simple drag-and-drop and scalable end-to-end BI processes that help to prepare, analyze, and visualize multiple complex datasets quickly.
Birst and Sisense belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Birst are:
- Adaptive User Experience
- Automated Data Refinement
- Create, Schedule, Alert, and Deliver Highly-Formatted Reports
On the other hand, Sisense provides the following key features:
- Complex business queries without programming or SQL writing
- Removes limitations to data size
- Intuitive 'script-less' user interface