BitBar vs Selendroid: What are the differences?
What is BitBar? Test your mobile apps/games on hundreds of real Android and iOS devices. Testdroid provides a set of products for Android and iOS app/game testing on real devices. With different testing solutions, you can efficiently develop and test your mobile apps/games in agile way and achieve your business goals.
What is Selendroid? Test automation for native or hybrid Android apps and the mobile web. Selendroid is a test automation framework which drives off the UI of Android native and hybrid applications (apps) and the mobile web. Tests are written using the Selenium 2 client API.
BitBar and Selendroid belong to "Mobile Test Automation" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by BitBar are:
- Achieve agile testing and continuous integration
- Save costs and time in app development
- Test apps/games online on hundreds of real Android and iOS devices
On the other hand, Selendroid provides the following key features:
- Full compatibility with the JSON Wire Protocol/Selenium 3 Ready.
- No modification of app under test required in order to automate it
- Testing the mobile web using built in Android driver webview app
Selendroid is an open source tool with 765 GitHub stars and 442 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Selendroid's open source repository on GitHub.