Blazer vs GoodData: What are the differences?
Developers describe Blazer as "Share data effortlessly with your team. Works with PostgreSQL and MySQL". Share data effortlessly with your team. On the other hand, GoodData is detailed as "We help businesses monetize big data". Get a closer look at all your business data at the same time so you can gain actionable insight into sales, marketing, customer engagement and more.
Blazer and GoodData can be categorized as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by Blazer are:
- Secure - works with your authentication system
- Variables - run the same queries with different values
- Linked Columns - link to other pages in your apps or around the web
On the other hand, GoodData provides the following key features:
- Track all of your important business data in one place at the same time. Graphs and charts analyze changes in revenue, performance, website traffic, customer activity and more, and match these against your business goals.
- Automatically segment your audiences, products, customer feedback and other important categories related to your business.
- Set indicators to monitor the status of your business goals throughout the quarter. Goal indicators alert you when you’re on target, off pace and when something needs more attention to keep you on track, minimizing potential risks and surprises.
Blazer is an open source tool with 2.19K GitHub stars and 279 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Blazer's open source repository on GitHub.