Buffer vs mention: What are the differences?
Buffer: The easiest way to schedule tweets, Facebook posts and more. Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once. Quickly schedule content from anywhere on the web, collaborate with team members, and analyze rich statistics on how your posts perform; mention: Real-time social media monitoring. Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence.
Buffer and mention can be categorized as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buffer are:
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
On the other hand, mention provides the following key features:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors