Cage vs GoVisually: What are the differences?
Developers describe Cage as "A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work". Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset. On the other hand, GoVisually is detailed as "The simplest way to get visual feedback on your designs, mockups & print media". GoVisually gives you a beautiful interface to upload your designs and receive feedback from peers and customers. Using Govisually you will be able to graphically annotate feedback, leave and reply to comments, manage design versions, and much more.
Cage and GoVisually can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, GoVisually provides the following key features:
- Upload & Share- Drag & Drop your file, Share it with your clients or co-workers, start collaborating.
- Collaborate & Discuss- Use our awesome annotation tools to mark up changes, use comments to leave comments and reply to comments
- Manage- Manage clients, projects, designs and revisions all from the same system.