Cage vs Precursor: What are the differences?
Cage: A simple way for designers and teams to share, manage and approve their creative work. Cage is an online collaboration tool that provides a secure environment for creative teams in web, mobile, print, video, design, 3D and motion graphics to easily present their work for feedback and approval. It also provides clients a simple, intuitive venue for offering direction in real-time on an actual creative asset; Precursor: *Mockups fixed by making collaboration effortless, built with React *. Precursor will become the muse for creativity on your team. Design wireframes, develop prototypes, and collaborate on any idea in real time. Use built-in chat to keep feedback and research in one place. Teams around the world are already collaborating on ideas made with Precursor.
Cage and Precursor can be categorized as "Visual Collaboration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cage are:
- Give Feedback Where it Makes Sense- Simple, straightforward notes & conversations directly on the work.
- Faster Approvals- Get your work approved immediately by your team and clients.
- Smarter Revisions- Reduce the number of revisions it takes to complete a project.
On the other hand, Precursor provides the following key features:
- Easily link your wireframes together in minutes to create working demos of your idea.
- New documents created in your team domain are automatically shared with your team.
- Teammates on your domain will get unlimited access to voice chat in every document