Calendly vs Webex: What are the differences?
Calendly: Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect meeting time. Spend 1 minute telling Calendly your availability preferences. Share your personal Calendly page with clients, colleagues, students, etc. Invitees visit your Calendly page to pick an acceptable time, and event is added to your calendar; Webex: Connect with anyone, anywhere, any time. Collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. Collaborate from wherever you are with WebEx mobile apps for IPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry. If you can get online, you can work together.
Calendly can be classified as a tool in the "Meeting Scheduling" category, while Webex is grouped under "Web and Video Conferencing".
Some of the features offered by Calendly are:
- Save time - Say goodbye to email and phone tag. Get more done with time saved.
- Sell more - More high quality client interactions in less time = $$$
- Improve service - Make it super easy for customers to connect with you.
On the other hand, Webex provides the following key features:
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.
According to the StackShare community, Webex has a broader approval, being mentioned in 6 company stacks & 10 developers stacks; compared to Calendly, which is listed in 11 company stacks and 5 developer stacks.
What is Calendly?
What is Webex?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Why do developers choose Webex?
What are the cons of using Calendly?
What are the cons of using Webex?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions
Uploadcare is mostly remote team and we're using video conferencing all the time both for internal team meetings and for external sales, support, interview, etc. calls. I think we've tried every solution there is on the market before we've decided to stop with Zoom.
Tools just plainly don't work (Skype), are painful to install for external participants (Webex and other "enterprise" solutions) can't properly handle 10+ participants calls (Google Hangouts Chat).
Zoom just works. It has all required features and even handles bad connections very graciously. One of the best tool decisions we've ever made :)
Does not seem to offer HTTP-accesible API, at least not dcoumented on their website.
I have not asked nor have I used the tool but thought I might save someone the trouble of checking..