Chartbeat vs Imply: What are the differences?
Developers describe Chartbeat as "Real-time site data for front-line action takers". Chartbeat provides realtime analytics to Websites and blogs, and shows visitors, load times, and referring sites on a minute-by-minute basis. On the other hand, Imply is detailed as "Provides a real-time analytics solution". It is a complete analytics platform built around Apache Druid While traditional business intelligence workflows focus on using static reports and dashboards, it provides rapid, dynamic access to streaming and batch data. Leverage the power of Druid to instantly create ad-hoc views on real-time and historical data and explain any pattern or anomaly..
Chartbeat and Imply belong to "Realtime Analytics" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Chartbeat are:
- Historical Engagement Series
- Historical Engagement Stats
- Historical Social Series
On the other hand, Imply provides the following key features:
- Collect all your event streams, logs, metrics, and telemetry data in one place, all in real-time
- Perform complex groupings, filterings, and aggregations on data at any scale
- Leverage full text search to find the exact subset of data you need to analyze