Chartio vs Cumul.io: What are the differences?
Chartio: A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use. Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data; Cumul.io: The building block for dashboards in your platform. Create powerful dashboards in minutes. Share with your teams, or integrate in your platform. Drive growth in your business today!
Designing great graphs quick, like Klipfolio, but easier Many datasource plugins.
Chartio can be classified as a tool in the "Business Intelligence" category, while Cumul.io is grouped under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by Chartio are:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
On the other hand, Cumul.io provides the following key features:
- Drag & drop Excel sheets, CSV, TSV, GeoJSON, TopoJSON or other spreadsheet files.
- Easy-to-use API
- Build your own integration with our powerful API