Chartio vs GoodData: What are the differences?
Chartio: A powerful Business Intelligence tool anyone can use. Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data; GoodData: We help businesses monetize big data. Get a closer look at all your business data at the same time so you can gain actionable insight into sales, marketing, customer engagement and more.
Chartio and GoodData belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Chartio are:
- Direct connections to your data warehouse or database (Redshift, BigQuery, Snowflake, Postgres, MySQL and many more)
- Intuitive drag-and-drop interface for data exploration with Visual SQL as well as direct SQL interface
- Powerful data pipeline for data transformations
On the other hand, GoodData provides the following key features:
- Track all of your important business data in one place at the same time. Graphs and charts analyze changes in revenue, performance, website traffic, customer activity and more, and match these against your business goals.
- Automatically segment your audiences, products, customer feedback and other important categories related to your business.
- Set indicators to monitor the status of your business goals throughout the quarter. Goal indicators alert you when you’re on target, off pace and when something needs more attention to keep you on track, minimizing potential risks and surprises.