Mode vs Cumul.io: What are the differences?
Developers describe Mode as "SQL-based analytics tool that helps analysts query, visualize, and share data". Created by analysts, for analysts, Mode is a SQL-based analytics tool that connects directly to your database. Mode is designed to alleviate the bottlenecks in today's analytical workflow and drive collaboration around data projects. On the other hand, Cumul.io is detailed as "The building block for dashboards in your platform". Create powerful dashboards in minutes. Share with your teams, or integrate in your platform. Drive growth in your business today!
Designing great graphs quick, like Klipfolio, but easier Many datasource plugins.
Mode belongs to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack, while Cumul.io can be primarily classified under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by Mode are:
- Write, save, and share SQL queries with other analysts in your company
- Empower non-technical folks to update queries on their own
- Run queries on a schedule, create lists of related reports, and explore a project's history as it changes over time
On the other hand, Cumul.io provides the following key features:
- Drag & drop Excel sheets, CSV, TSV, GeoJSON, TopoJSON or other spreadsheet files.
- Easy-to-use API
- Build your own integration with our powerful API