Tableau vs Cumul.io: What are the differences?
Tableau: Tableau helps people see and understand data. Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click; Cumul.io: The building block for dashboards in your platform. Create powerful dashboards in minutes. Share with your teams, or integrate in your platform. Drive growth in your business today!
Designing great graphs quick, like Klipfolio, but easier Many datasource plugins.
Tableau can be classified as a tool in the "Business Intelligence" category, while Cumul.io is grouped under "Business Dashboards".
Some of the features offered by Tableau are:
- Connect to data on prem or in the cloud—whether it’s big data, a SQL database, a spreadsheet, or cloud apps like Google Analytics and Salesforce. Access and combine disparate data without writing code. Power users can pivot, split, and manage metadata to optimize data sources. Analysis begins with data. Get more from yours with Tableau.
- Exceptional analytics demand more than a pretty dashboard. Quickly build powerful calculations from existing data, drag and drop reference lines and forecasts, and review statistical summaries. Make your point with trend analyses, regressions, and correlations for tried and true statistical understanding. Ask new questions, spot trends, identify opportunities, and make data-driven decisions with confidence.
- Answer the “where” as well as the “why.” Create interactive maps automatically. Built-in postal codes mean lightning-fast mapping for more than 50 countries worldwide. Use custom geocodes and territories for personalized regions, like sales areas. We designed Tableau maps specifically to help your data stand out.
On the other hand, Cumul.io provides the following key features:
- Drag & drop Excel sheets, CSV, TSV, GeoJSON, TopoJSON or other spreadsheet files.
- Easy-to-use API
- Build your own integration with our powerful API