DailyCred vs OAuth.io: What are the differences?
What is DailyCred? Everything you need to manage users for your website or app. Everything you need is included: email verification, password resets, session cookies, and all the UI you need for sign in, and sign up. Skip all this work and get running instantly. If you already have a sign-in system, DailyCred sits side-by-side with the full power of user APIs and dashboards.
What is OAuth.io? OAuth That Just Works. OAuth is a protocol that aimed to provide a single secure recipe to manage authorizations. It is now used by almost every web application. However, 30+ different implementations coexist. OAuth.io fixes this massive problem by acting as a universal adapter, thanks to a robust API. With OAuth.io integrating OAuth takes minutes instead of hours or days.
DailyCred and OAuth.io can be categorized as "User Management and Authentication" tools.
Some of the features offered by DailyCred are:
- One API for 12 OAuth Providers- Regardless of how your users sign up, DailyCred gives you access to identity information with a single consistent API. Sometimes users forget exactly how they signed up, so DailyCred prevents duplicate accounts for the same user.
- Security- Use our sign in UI, and get secure authentication over https for free. Don't waste another moment buying or implementing ssl certs ($70 on GoDaddy). Credentials are stored as salted hashes using bcrypt, the industry standard designed by Niels Provos and David Mazieres. DailyCred is securely hosted by Amazon AWS.
- CRM & Backoffice without the Hassle- We create a record of every user and lead that signs up on your website. We even show you how they found you, what campaign they came from, and what they did on your site before signing up. Resetting passwords, monitoring events, banning users, deleting or creating accounts and viewing your website as your users can be handled by any team member.
On the other hand, OAuth.io provides the following key features:
- Quickly integrate API providers
- More than 100 providers available
- Secured encrypted API