dozeo vs Webex: What are the differences?
dozeo: Meet online and share your ideas – where creative people meet, collaborate and get things done. Making digital encounters more beautiful – technology enriches life, connecting people from around the globe. Any puzzle can be solved via online collaboration, any relationship can grow through a rich and instant visual encounter. Face to face encounters make the difference. Our beautiful and instant environments foster solutions, connections and productivity. Right here, right now. Meet the world. Get things done or just have fun… with dozeo; Webex: Connect with anyone, anywhere, any time. Collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. Collaborate from wherever you are with WebEx mobile apps for IPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry. If you can get online, you can work together.
dozeo and Webex can be categorized as "Web and Video Conferencing" tools.
Some of the features offered by dozeo are:
- audio/video communication
- your own meeting portal to meet instantly or schedule meetings, even recurring ones
- upload and share files like documents and images
On the other hand, Webex provides the following key features:
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.