Dwolla.js vs Spreedly: What are the differences?
Dwolla.js: Bank account verification in just a few lines of code. Dwolla provides bank transfers for your application that look and feel like your brand. Leverage our powerful yet simple API and get up and running with a minimum of four endpoints; Spreedly: Spreedly scales payments. Spreedly targets developers who are working on services where scaling payments is critical to success. Vault Credit Cards away from the gateways. Work with one or more payment gateways at the time time or simultaneously.
Dwolla.js and Spreedly can be categorized as "Payment Services" tools.
Some of the features offered by Dwolla.js are:
- Secure, ready-to-use payment tools
- Powerful, custom payment solutions that are easy to get up and running.
- Real-time functionality
On the other hand, Spreedly provides the following key features:
- Vault Credit Card Data- A gateway agnostic PCI compliant vault
- 47 Supported Gateways- Work with multiple gateways simultaneously or over time
- Simple, Straightforward API Integration- Spreedly was built by developers for developers. Our goal: to make things simple. You don't have to take our word for it - get started for free.