Engagor vs mention: What are the differences?
Engagor: Real-time platform for social customer service and engagement. Engagor monitors the social web and provides both insights into what is being said on the social web as well as offer tools to engage with your audience and find interesting and relevant discussions and people; mention: Real-time social media monitoring. Start listening to what's being said on the web and social web. React quickly, collaborate, and analyze your online presence.
Engagor and mention can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Engagor are:
- Track billions of conversations in 166 languages on all major social networks, news sites, blogs, and forums.
- Powerful insights on all social activities help you understand your customers and deliver a better experience
- Track the performance of your entire team, optimize productivity, and deliver a fast response with real-time analytics, straightforward dashboards, and essential KPIs
On the other hand, mention provides the following key features:
- Monitor millions of sources in 42 languages and make sure you're not missing anything published on social networks, news sites, forums, blogs or any web page
- Connect social accounts to your alerts and react without leaving the application
- Get a snapshot of your mentions by source, language, and over a selected period of time. Generate reports and export data to compare yourself with your competitors