GoodData vs Explore: What are the differences?
GoodData: We help businesses monetize big data. Get a closer look at all your business data at the same time so you can gain actionable insight into sales, marketing, customer engagement and more; Explore: Free chart maker & visual exploration for spreadsheet data. It is a free online chart maker & visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data (Excel, CSV, Google Sheets). It runs locally in your browser, and does not store your data in our servers - so, your data is absolutely safe.
GoodData and Explore can be primarily classified as "Business Intelligence" tools.
Some of the features offered by GoodData are:
- Track all of your important business data in one place at the same time. Graphs and charts analyze changes in revenue, performance, website traffic, customer activity and more, and match these against your business goals.
- Automatically segment your audiences, products, customer feedback and other important categories related to your business.
- Set indicators to monitor the status of your business goals throughout the quarter. Goal indicators alert you when you’re on target, off pace and when something needs more attention to keep you on track, minimizing potential risks and surprises.
On the other hand, Explore provides the following key features:
- Free online chart maker
- Visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data
- Runs locally in your browser