Holistics vs Explore: What are the differences?
Holistics: Cloud-based SQL Data Analysis and Exploration Platform. It is a cloud based business intelligence (BI) application with integrated data reporting and preparation tools. It connects to your databases and helps you get the data-driven insights you need; Explore: Free chart maker & visual exploration for spreadsheet data. It is a free online chart maker & visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data (Excel, CSV, Google Sheets). It runs locally in your browser, and does not store your data in our servers - so, your data is absolutely safe.
Holistics and Explore belong to "Business Intelligence" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Holistics are:
- Build real-time, interactive dashboards using SQL
- Combine data from different sources
- Send report emails to external partners
On the other hand, Explore provides the following key features:
- Free online chart maker
- Visual data exploration tool for all your spreadsheet data
- Runs locally in your browser