Famous Framework vs Kendo UI: What are the differences?
What is Kendo UI? Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. Fast, light, complete: 70+ jQuery-based UI widgets in one powerful toolset. AngularJS integration, Bootstrap support, mobile controls, offline data solution.
Some of the features offered by Famous Framework are:
- Reusability / interchangability. The Famous Framework is built around powerful constraints and a declarative syntax that make it possible for components to be reused and interchanged.
- Application consistency. In an ecosystem where widgets/applications/utilities all follow the same guidelines, developers and designers both reap the benefits: less trial and error when attempting to integrate with others' projects.
- Integration with existing web standards. Although our integration is far from complete, from the beginning we've aimed to design and build the framework around existing web standards.
On the other hand, Kendo UI provides the following key features:
- Ultimate Performance with Minimum Resources
- Mobile-Friendly and Responsive
- Built-In, Customizable Themes
Famous Framework and Kendo UI are both open source tools. Kendo UI with 2.16K GitHub stars and 1.73K forks on GitHub appears to be more popular than Famous Framework with 401 GitHub stars and 69 GitHub forks.