Famous Framework vs TuxedoJS: What are the differences?
Some of the features offered by Famous Framework are:
- Reusability / interchangability. The Famous Framework is built around powerful constraints and a declarative syntax that make it possible for components to be reused and interchanged.
- Application consistency. In an ecosystem where widgets/applications/utilities all follow the same guidelines, developers and designers both reap the benefits: less trial and error when attempting to integrate with others' projects.
- Integration with existing web standards. Although our integration is far from complete, from the beginning we've aimed to design and build the framework around existing web standards.
On the other hand, TuxedoJS provides the following key features:
- Tuxx abstracts away the complexity of Flux with powerful Actions syntax
- Tuxx provides all of the glue code needed to build stores and register them with the TuxxActions dispatcher
- Tuxx provides powerful opinionated React classes that make connecting with your stores, sharing methods with child components, and building high performance components a synch
Famous Framework and TuxedoJS are both open source tools. It seems that TuxedoJS with 533 GitHub stars and 21 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Famous Framework with 401 GitHub stars and 69 GitHub forks.