Fathom vs Taxify: What are the differences?
Fathom: Transform your accounting data into accounting intelligence. Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities; Taxify: Automated sales tax reporting. Taxify helps you comply automatically with sales tax laws - even as they change. Syncs with all major e-commerce platforms so you can get back to running your business.
Fathom and Taxify belong to "Accounting" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fathom are:
- Choose from 50+ financial KPIs and track performance against budgets or targets.
- Customise and track the non-financial metrics that matter most to your business.
- Create beautiful reports and dashboards
On the other hand, Taxify provides the following key features:
- Real-Time Tax Rates - Get up-to-date and accurate tax rates in over 14,000 state and local jurisdictions.
- Print-Ready Tax Forms - Eliminate human errors by generating ready-to-sign forms for any state.
- Automated Filing & Remittance - No more paper. No checks. File and pay tax in every state without licking a stamp.