Fathom vs TaxJar: What are the differences?
What is Fathom? Transform your accounting data into accounting intelligence. Fathom is an easy to use management reporting and financial analysis tool, which helps you to assess business performance, monitor trends and identify improvement opportunities.
What is TaxJar? Sales Tax API with Automated Reporting and Filing. SmartCalcs by TaxJar enables applications and marketplaces to provide accurate sales tax calculations at checkout.
Fathom and TaxJar can be primarily classified as "Accounting" tools.
Some of the features offered by Fathom are:
- Choose from 50+ financial KPIs and track performance against budgets or targets.
- Customise and track the non-financial metrics that matter most to your business.
- Create beautiful reports and dashboards
On the other hand, TaxJar provides the following key features:
- Accurate Sales Tax Calculations
- Sales Tax Sourcing Rules
- Shipping Taxability by State