Firebase Predictions vs GraphLab Create: What are the differences?
Developers describe Firebase Predictions as "Define dynamic user groups based on predicted behavior". Firebase Predictions uses the power of Google’s machine learning to create dynamic user groups based on users’ predicted behavior. On the other hand, GraphLab Create is detailed as "Machine learning platform that enables data scientists and app developers to easily create intelligent apps at scale". Building an intelligent, predictive application involves iterating over multiple steps: cleaning the data, developing features, training a model, and creating and maintaining a predictive service. GraphLab Create does all of this in one platform. It is easy to use, fast, and powerful.
Firebase Predictions and GraphLab Create can be primarily classified as "Machine Learning as a Service" tools.
Some of the features offered by Firebase Predictions are:
- Boost revenue and retention through customized user experiences
- Send smarter notifications
- Create custom predictions
On the other hand, GraphLab Create provides the following key features:
- Analyze terabyte scale data at interactive speeds, on your desktop.
- A Single platform for tabular data, graphs, text, and images.
- State of the art machine learning algorithms including deep learning, boosted trees, and factorization machines.