Sush.io vs FirstOfficer: What are the differences?
Sush.io: Sync Stripe with Xero, Quickbooks, Freshbooks and many more. Sush.io is the easiest automation gateway for financial APIs : Like Mint + IFTTT in a single app. Automate 90% of Financial and Accounting tasks by connecting Stripe to Xero, Quickbooks Online and many more Business Apps; FirstOfficer: SaaS Metrics & Analytics for Stripe. It accurately displays CLTVs for all of your plans, it even lets you dig into values of lost customers (Total Contract Value, TCV).
Sush.io and FirstOfficer belong to "SaaS for Stripe" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Sush.io are:
- Sync Stripe to Accounting Apps like Xero and Quickbooks to reconcile Charges, Refunds and Transfers automatically
- Sync Stripe to Freshbooks to generate Invoices, Fees automatically
- Sync Stripe to Online Banking to get payment notifications
On the other hand, FirstOfficer provides the following key features:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR)
- New MRR