Fluxible vs Inferno: What are the differences?
What is Fluxible? A pluggable container for universal flux applications, by Yahoo. Pluggable, singleton-free container for isomorphic Flux applications.
Some of the features offered by Fluxible are:
- Singleton-free for server rendering
- Store dehydration for client bootstrapping
- Stateless async actions
On the other hand, Inferno provides the following key features:
- One of the fastest front-end frameworks for rendering UI in the DOM
- Components have a similar API to React ES2015 components with inferno-component
- Stateless components are fully supported and have more usability thanks to Inferno's hooks system
Fluxible and Inferno are both open source tools. It seems that Inferno with 13.8K GitHub stars and 636 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Fluxible with 1.82K GitHub stars and 230 GitHub forks.