Framer vs ProtoPie: What are the differences?
Framer and ProtoPie can be categorized as "Mobile Prototyping & Interaction Design" tools.
Some of the features offered by Framer are:
- Generate assets out of Photoshop to set up new projects.
- Animate any layer in 3D space with spring physics and bezier curves.
- Hardware accelerated for high frame rates, based on CSS transforms.
On the other hand, ProtoPie provides the following key features:
- Realistic, customized microinteractions
- Reusable interaction components
- Prototyping on macOS & Windows
Framer is an open source tool with 5.48K GitHub stars and 508 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Framer's open source repository on GitHub.