Fuze vs Webex: What are the differences?
What is Fuze? Online Meetings for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. Fuze is the highest quality most reliable way to meet, share, and get work done. Fuze supports 12 HD video conference streams and up to 250 participants with clear HD voice. Share high resolution interactive content with powerful co-annotation controls.
What is Webex? Connect with anyone, anywhere, any time. Collaborate with colleagues across your organization, or halfway across the planet. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. Collaborate from wherever you are with WebEx mobile apps for IPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry. If you can get online, you can work together.
Fuze and Webex belong to "Web and Video Conferencing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fuze are:
- Consistent experience across supported devices
- Mobile: iOS and Android
- Desktop: OSX, Windows, and Linux
On the other hand, Webex provides the following key features:
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.