GoDaddy vs iwantmyname: What are the differences?
GoDaddy: The Web's largest hosting and domain registration provider. Go Daddy makes registering Domain Names fast, simple, and affordable; iwantmyname: Painless domain registration and management. With iwantmyname, you can purchase 250+ international domain extensions and easily connect your web addresses to the best apps and services on the web, including Google Apps, Squarespace, Bitly, and Ghost.
GoDaddy and iwantmyname belong to "Domain Registration" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by GoDaddy are:
- Private Registration- Keeps your personal information private, protecting you from spam, scams and worse.
- GeoDomainMap Tool- Quickly search for and register all the available domain names for a particular area or region (e.g. CedarRapidsCreativeWriters.com).
- Internationalized Domain Names (IDN)- Register .COM, .NET, .ORG and other popular domain names in any one of over 100 native languages, ranging from Afrikaans to Vietnamese. Search using English or native character sets.
On the other hand, iwantmyname provides the following key features:
- Amazingly simple search, registration, and DNS management for 250+ international domain name extensions.
- Quickly and easily add the best email, blog and website services to your domains with just one single click.
- Tired of your domain registrar's ugly, confusing, and cluttered website? We value simplicity over all else.
"Flexible payment methods for domains " is the top reason why over 4 developers like GoDaddy, while over 4 developers mention "Simple domain management" as the leading cause for choosing iwantmyname.